Are you passionate about making a positive difference and having a meaningful impact on the lives of people in your community? You are able to do just that by inspiring, protecting and restoring their dreams. Your talent, people skills, empathy and positivity will be a perfect match for our sales specialist position.
Protecting dreams is just as important as pursuing them. This is an opportunity to launch your career with the ability to learn and grow with a successful and respected American Family Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!
Additional Job Information:
American Family Insurance agency owners are seeking talented, caring individuals to join their agency team. As a sales specialist, you’ll wear many hats, including consultative selling techniques to attract, retain and sell insurance products and ensure excellent customer experiences. Your clients will rely on you for honest, expert advice and, in turn, you'll use your skills as a proactive problem-solver to identify insurance protection products that meet their unique needs. You'll also promote brand awareness through participation in agency and community events.
- The ability to work independently to plan, set priorities and organize work
- Active involvement in the local community
- Sales and customer service experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience with software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Experience using a wide range of technology devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptop computers
- Experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. The following line of authority is required for this position: Life
- A valid driver's license
Demonstrated knowledge of insurance concepts and principles and effective life insurance prospecting and sales experience are preferred but not required. You'll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed. This sales specialist position comes with a base pay, plus bonus/commission potential.